Mady Jalinous

I started my career as a professional academician and professor of economics. I have about 10 years of experience as associate professor and lecturer in several universities in US. I taught at Florida State University, University of Colorado, Denver University, UCLA, UCLA Extension and American university. I have taught macroeconomics, microeconomics, international economics, global economics and global electronic commerce. 

I wrote my doctoral thesis on how persistent disequilibrium caused by inefficient market information availability will disguise itself as being in a state of equilibrium while building tension to disrupt with dire consequences, which is refered to as economic bubbles. I saw this concept as a major problem in a variety of economic environments and decided to actually get out in the market as an enterprenure and provide solutions to this serious issue. I founded several companies in information technology building information exchange platforms on-line. These companie operated in partnership with US Chamber of Commerce and National Association of Manufacturers. Cloud communities where built for their memebers in a variety of industries to develop business on line through an efficient exchange of market information. Thiusands of companies used the services domestically and internationally. I have also owned and operated companies in healthcare and renewable energy.

Through out these years my passion for teaching never left me. I want to teach economics and business by combining my academic knowledge with what I have learned in the real business world. Although this is the first time I am teaching on line I am very excited about its prospect. 

Instructor Schedule

vector icon of building

Corporate Education

Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.

Learn More

vector icon of building

Donate to UCLA Extension

Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.

Innovation Programs

Student Scholarships

Coding Boot Camp

Lifelong Learning